CAN I PLEASE HAVE A COPY OF YOUR MENU?
- All meal plans are specifically designed for the individual, therefore no menu is provided. Each week you will receive a nutritionally varied array of food you have specified.
HOW DO I HEAT UP MY MEALS?
- Microwave for 1.30-2 minutes with lid slightly vented and let meal sit for 1 minute to allow steam to finish cooking process. *Allow adjustment in timing due to differences in microwaves.
WHAT IS THE BASIC MEAL PLAN?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, for 5 days, Based on a low glycemic diet.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOR MEAL PLAN SERVICE?
- Whether it be weight loss/gain, muscle building, convenience, or overall health; we can set you up with a plan that works for you.
WHAT IF THERE ARE FOODS I DON'T LIKE OR WON'T EAT?
- If you do not eat a specific food(s), it will be removed from your meal rotation
IS THERE A MEMBERSHIP OR CONTRACT?
- This is a week to week program. After your first week we will send you a text message checking in to see if we are cooking for you. If you respond Yes, we cook for you. If you respond No, we don’t cook that week but you will still receive the check-in text the following week. If you do not reply, we won’t cook for you but you will still receive the check-in text the following week.
WHEN IS THE FOOD PREPARED AND HOW DO I STORE IT?
- The food is prepared on your specific pick up day. The meals last 7 days stored in the refrigerator with a temperature of 35 degrees or lower.
DO I HAVE TO ORDER 5 BREAKFASTS, 5 LUNCHES, & 5 DINNERS?
- No, you may choose any amount or combination of meals you wish @ $5.00 per meal. *All pricing is subject to change
WHAT'S BETTER ABOUT A LOW GLYCEMIC LIFESTYLE?
- You will find you will have a more sustainable energy level eating this way versus spiking & crashing throughout the day due to sugar intake. It is more important to get your calories from the right sources. It’s a great way to lose weight & keep it off.
DO YOU MAKE MEALS FOR VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS?
- Yes! We can also accommodate anyone that is gluten free, vegan, lactose intolerant, cancer patients and this is a great plan for anyone with type 2 diabetes.